NAME OF THE TRADE
DRAUGHTSMAN CIVIL – Engineering Trade (N.C.O Code: 030.20)
At the end of the course the trainee will be awarded with National Trade Certificate (NTC) after clearing the All India Trade Test (AITT).
- Use and Maintain in good condition – Drawing instruments, plainmeter, slide rule, Survey instruments, auto level, digital theodolite, total station, GPS, COmputer and draft softwares, plotters and printers etc…
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty